The Clamp-on Livescope Pole & Beam Mounting System is rotational, tiltable and telescopic yet it clamps on via our powerful 4" Dual Jaw Gunnel Clamp (seen here also at this link: https://www.fishfindermounts.com/product-page/dual-jaw-4-inch-gunnel-clamp ) to make it ultimately portable. Clamp it on your gunwale edge of your boat, or the transom edge. If you rent boats or borrow friend's boats this is an awesome solution for your Garmin Livescope mounting needs! It rotates horizontally (perfect for port or starboard mounting placement), tilts up to 180° degrees, and telescopes up and down for depth adjustment. You can even easily remove it out of the receiver block on top of the clamp to break it down further for compact and convenient portability.
More coming too... :)
There are a variety of options:
1) BEAM LENGTH: The 5" beam is great for gunnel mounting applications where you don't need much reach to get from the side of the boat and down into the water. The 10" beam is longer having many incremental settings for exactly how long you might want it extended out from the side, or over the side/transom/bow of your boat.
2) POLE LENGTH: The 30" pole is a go to choice for low bow and gunnel riding options such as jon boats, kayaks, canoes, etc. Pick the 48" pole if you have a deep V-hull design. And check our accessories page for our Pole Link accessory; where you are able to add another 30" or even 48" long pole shaft; effectively adding from 30 to 48" additional pole length to the pole length you choose here.
3) HANDLE: Add an 8" adjustable machined handle for ergonomic convenience when rotating the pole to direct the signal of your livescope transducer.
4) SHAFT CLAMP: Add a Shaft Clamp for smoother pole rotation and a more consistent depth setting: https://www.fishfindermounts.com/product-page/depth-setting-pole-ring
5) LIVESCOPE ADAPTER TYPE: choose between the standard conical adapter for standard livescope setup, or select the perspective mode adapter which provides both views/modes - perspective and standard
6) Optional Gunnel Clamp Stabilizer bar to eliminate any rocking motion of the clamp from side to side - can be purchase separately at this link: