Our Generation 2 Pole & Beam Mounting System is rotational, tiltable and telescopic; perfect for your Garmin Livescope mounting applications, where you wish to mount to a deck, gunnel edge or even a track system. It rotates horizontally (perfect for port or starboard mounting placement), tilts up to 180° degrees, and telescopes up and down for depth adjustment. You can even easily remove it out of the receiver block for quick install and break down for portability requirements; and just to keep it safe from sticky fingers.
-Receiver block footprint dimension is: 4" long x 2 3/4" wide x 1 13/16"ths high
-Footing plate hole dimensions are shown in product photos
There are a variety of options:
*NOTE* All Livescope Mounts come with Livescope Adapter
1) BEAM LENGTH: The 5" beam is great for gunnel mounting applications where you don't need much reach to get from the side of the boat and down into the water. The 10" beam is longer having many incremental settings for exactly how long you might want it extended out from the side, or over the side/transom/bow of your boat.
2) POLE LENGTH: The 30" pole is a go to choice for low bow and gunnel riding options such as jon boats, kayaks, canoes, etc. Pick the 48" pole if you have a deep V-hull design. And check our accessories page for our Pole Link accessory; where you are able to add another 30" or even 48" long pole shaft; effectively adding from 30 to 48" additional pole length to the pole length you choose here.
3) HANDLE: Add an 8" adjustable machined handle for ergonomic convenience when rotating the pole to direct the signal of your livescope transducer.
4) 2" INCH RISER BLOCKS: Available on our transducer mounts page of our website - here:
Add as many 2" inch segments that you like to get the horizontal beam of our mount up and over the gunwale edge of your boat from - say - a deck mounting position.
5) SHAFT CLAMP: Add a Shaft Collar Clamp for smoother pole rotation and a more consistent depth setting: https://www.fishfindermounts.com/product-page/depth-setting-pole-ring
6) MORE RECIEVER BLOCKS: Add more receiver blocks from our accessories page and screw/attach them to your boat in multiple places. Maybe you have a front deck and a rear deck you want to easily swap your livescope transducer to.