Comes standard with one 20 inch and one 12 inch shaft link; total 32" inches of pole length when assembled together. Click-on the following three links to add more shaft links for greater shaft length for your transducer pole:
Our Generation 3 Pole & Beam Mounting System (New for 2021) is rotational, tiltable and telescopic; perfect for your Garmin, Lowrance, Humminbird Live Sonar mounting applications, where you wish to mount to a deck, gunnel edge or even a track system. It rotates horizontally (perfect for port or starboard mounting placement), tilts up to 180° degrees, and telescopes up and down for depth adjustment. You can even easily remove it out of the receiver block for quick install and break down for portability requirements. Even the down rod/transducer pole can be broken down for greater portability!
-Receiver block footprint dimension is: 4" long x 2 3/4" wide x 1 13/16"ths high
-Footing plate hole dimensions are shown in product photos here:
-Down Rod/Pole dimensions are 1" inch OD
There are a variety of options:
1) BEAM LENGTH: The 5" beam is great for gunnel mounting applications where you don't need much reach to get from the side of the boat and down into the water. The 10" beam is longer having many incremental settings for exactly how long you might want it extended out from the side, or over the side/transom/bow of your boat.
2) POLE LENGTH/(Down Rod/Shaft): Choose and mix & match your Pole Lenghts. Lengths available are: 20" inch, 12" inch & 6" inch length. Choose as many as you like at whatever lenghts you prefer and screw them together like a pool cue (links where to purchase more as afforementioned are above).
3) LIVESONAR ADAPTER TYPE: choose between the standard cylinder adapter covering Garmin Livesope (down & forward views), Lowrance Active Target (all views), & Humminbird Mega Live Imaging (all views), or select the Perspective Mode adapter (Garmin Livescope only) which supports all modes - perspective, down and forward.
4) HANDLE: Add an 8" fixed or extended machined handle for ergonomic convenience when rotating the pole to direct the signal of your livesonar transducer; or an adjustable extendable folding handle for further reach and portability
5) 2" INCH RISER BLOCKS: Available on our transducer mounts page of our website - here:
Add as many 2" inch segments that you like to get the horizontal beam of our mount up and over the gunwale edge of your boat from - say - a deck mounting position.
6) SHAFT COLLAR CLAMP: Add a Shaft Collar Clamp for smoother pole rotation and a more consistent depth setting:
7) MORE RECIEVER BLOCKS: Add more receiver blocks from our accessories page at this link:
Screw/attach them to your boat in multiple places. Maybe you have a front deck and a rear deck you want to easily swap your livescope transducer to.